• 86 % of consumers never go back to doing business with a company if they had a bad customer experience.
• A 5 percent shift in customer retention results in a 25-100% profit swing.
• For the first time, by 2017, seniors will account for a larger share of the population than children under the age of 15.
• Nearly 2 million Ontarians currently have a disability. This number increases steadily with age.
• 82% of customers tell others about bad customer experiences.
• 60% of people say customer service is the number one factor, ahead of price, in selecting a service provider.
• In 2008/2009, almost 70% of all complaints filed with the Ontario Human Rights Commission related to age and/or disability.
• All Ontario businesses and organizations must comply with the Customer Service Standard by January 2012.
Continued business growth and profitability is dependent upon an organizations' capacity to respond to current business realities. Understanding, creating and sustaining a responsive customer focused organization makes good business sense. It also has now become a legal imperative.
PSN - Performance Solutions Network is a customer focused, leadership development and training consultancy. We focus on strengthening organizations' ability to respond to changing business, customer, demographic and legislative requirements.
PSN has the skills, experience, understanding and passion to help you make sense of today's diverse business influences. PSN can help you develop and implement pragmatic and cost-effective approaches which respond to the needs of your customers and help execute your business objectives.
PSN- Performance Solutions Network
Develop Capabilities, Accelerate Results and Stay Competitive